Tuesday, July 3, 2012

HTML

So I am taking a class (I call it computers for idiots) at my newest college, that is a pre-req for the awesome classes I want to take so I can work on getting into a Masters program in GIS(or something along those lines). Anyhow, this classes week one assignment was 'make some screenshots and upload them to Filezilla' and I was thinking 'dear heavens how trivial, who can not do this? Well the fact that 60% of my classmates got a 70% of lower on this assignment answers my question. Well Assignment 2 is build a website in HTML. I honestly am not sure how this class is going to accomplish this. If they have issues taking screenshots and uploading them to Filezilla, how will they be able to build an HTML website? I use to build websites in the 90s/early 00s so this is trivial and childs play for me. I mainly am just obsessively adding underlayers of things to make it more beautiful.

Also, real questions on one of my quizzes.
If people really don't know the answers to these questions, they should go bury themselves in sand and die, because that is where they are at technology wise. Too far gone to recover.
These are used to express emotion in e-mail or Internet communications.
Question options:

A(n) ____ is application software that allows users to access and view Web pages.
Question options:

1 comment:

  1. we are using filezilla in my computer class and coding things into html too :). I have the hang of it so far.

    ReplyDelete