Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Anxiety

As a young girl, I never felt anxiety. It is strange how I always was confident and outgoing and knew what I wanted and felt that all my actions were justified.   Now as I grow older, I find myselfdoubting my actions more and more. I don't feel like I can look at all my actions and never doubt them. I guess people who never doubt their decisions are less mentally stable in the long run though. How can you live life never feeling that you might have made the wrong decision and actually be kind and polite. I guess my main reason for this anxiety is my new job. If I do something wrong at my job, my boss texts me when he gets in in the morning and 'lets me know' but this makes me fear looking at my phone all day! I NEVER felt this kind of fear in past circumstances. I would laugh at people who questioned my actions and feel 100% justified. I am hoping I can rebuild my confidence. I have a strong partner at my side, and I am making choices for me, not others now. I have clear set goals that I need to pursue.

No comments:

Post a Comment