Saturday, January 4, 2014



Sadly, raise the minimum wage and the prices of EVERYTHING inflates. It is not as simple as raise the wages. You are just squashing the small companies out when you do that and supporting the larger ones. Then the prices of things increases because the price of production and labor raises. Only uneducated people think raising the minimum wages fixes things. The price of milk will just go up to whatever half an hour of minimum wage is at that point. Shit. Didn't think of that did you? Of course not. Because it sounds great and you did not think. There is probably a solution, but merely raising wages is NOT the solution.

Stop being naive, maybe the reason you make small wages is because you think small. (hypocritical of me slightly as I make low wages, but I make low wages because I refuse to sacrifice my integrity and suck up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment