Thursday, September 13, 2012

Da Capo: Nemu Route

Again. Many spoilers below!

So Nemu was my favorite character in the Da Capo anime. I related to her jealousy and sadness mixed with her happiness. I did not feel this happiness in the VN. I felt lots of bossiness, neediness and stupidity. Of course I watched the anime in HS and I am now well into my mid-20s. Nemu has problems with having two souls in her body, and when they both fall in love they can't be contained and she starts fainting and coughing sakura petals. It is rather disturbing to think about. I probably should be disturbed that this route is incest.... but I am not. They are not REALLY siblings, they are friends and his parents adopted her when hers died in a car accident. Overall I enjoyed her route better than Moe's but I feel like I missed a sex scene since there was only one. But that might be because she is sickly and incest is suppose to be creepy. Next up? Mako!

No comments:

Post a Comment