Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Da Capo:Mako Route

Da Capo:Mako Route (zomg spoilers!!)(also adult concepts)

So I finally finished Mako's route. I did NOT enjoy this route. Mako wants to be fake boyfriend girlfriend to ward off suitors she is not interested in and I get roped into it. Truth is she really likes the hero, and is being a coy bitch, and pretending our relationship is fake while all along really liking me. I felt so deceived. I dislike deception. So this really angered me. The sex scene felt very wrong. I pound away her virginity mercilessly from behind like an animal. At least the main character had the guts to feel like the tool he was after this scene. In the end I decide 'oh well I love her' and we end up together. *feels shitty some more...* Anyone else want to put a severe time limit on this relationship? I hope that Sakura's route is better. I have been avoiding hers because it is so Loli.

No comments:

Post a Comment