Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Finishing up discussing DMing for this week 3/3 for the week

Urg so the reason this is three seperate posts is because blogger does not like to let me write really long posts on my tablet... and I am too lazy to get out of bed and get on a PC to finish this...

Anyway a player told me tonight that they feel I am a really good DM. That I make the experiance immersive and fun and that they don't feel rail roaded. This is the ultimate compliment. I am running a game out of a book for heavens sake... and they don't feel railroaded. People are telling me they are having fun. I am doing something right!

The best part is...*I* am having fun. I am not stressed by the crazy, it is more just fun. I enjoy the feeling of being in charge of a world. Creating things, having people laugh and have fun because of something I have organized. It is the first time in a very long time that I have felt that I am doing the right thing, and people appreciate me for my efforts. 

I crave more of this feelings, I want to DM more, I want to think of ways to deal with antics more! Bring it on. I am a Dungeon Master now, I  won't let anxiety hold me back. Peace out and may my dice ever roll in your favor. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment