Thursday, September 4, 2014

Hatoful Boyfriend: Nageki Route aka I HAZ FEELS

So today the famous Hatoful boyfriend came out on steam. I begged my boyfriend to buy me a copy (I had burned all my cash at PAX/Kumoricon the last weekend). I was expecting humor. I was expecting pidgins. I was expecting to get bored. What was I NOT expecting? Tears. Yeah no, that was not on the menu, plan, whatever.

SPOILERS AHEAD.

So I started playing and automatically went for the book nerd in the library. Nageki. Who would NOT go for the library nerd? I guess non-book lovers... but anyhow... I found the bird puns... amusing... at best. Whatever though. A bird pun is a pun and will get my eye rolls but will be accepted. My boyfriend was such a loner, he never went anywhere with me, I never saw him outside of the library. A bit of a downer, but hey my grades were GREAT because I spent so much time studying in the library. What I did not expect? My boyfriend committed suicide and is a ghost and as he tells me he loves me, he disappears. NOOOOO I wanted to have your babies ;_;


So that was how the game ended. I actually cried.  God forbid the other routes bring such an emotion forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment