Friday, June 8, 2012

River Walkin

I was walking along the a river with my friend Chucky today, and there was a beautiful hail storm around us. The river was streaming, and there were coast guard cutters and navy ships everywhere we looked. It was a good day.

Unfortunately his ISTJ friend was along with us, and man I hate Js. They are so close minded and moronic. Trying to squeeze everything around them into their narrow povs. I just wanted to be alone with my good friend. It is sad when you have to sacrifice being with someone you hate to be near someone you love.

2 comments:

  1. ...You keep forgetting that I'm a J, JoDee. :P I'm not moronic or narrow-minded...I think any of the letters can express themselves in different ways, though. Strongly or weakly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but you are not a close minded J that makes me want to stab myself repeatedly in the head. There seems to be this common disposition among Js where they just chose to ignore data/things said that does not fit their world view.

    Maybe it is just Js with low IQ/curiosity that do this...

    ReplyDelete